ebeam Technologies to bring industry leading seminar program to Atlanta, USA
Award-winning solution provider heads to Georgia to promote the significant business benefits of ebeam technology for flexible packaging applications
Flamatt, Switzerland, December 29, 2017
– ebeam Technologies, the developer and manufacturer of innovative and award-winning electron beam (ebeam or EB) solutions, today announced that its international educational seminar series will continue in 2018, kicking-off in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on January 25.
The seminar will look at the current state and needs of the flexible packaging market and will include an overview of the latest advancements in low migration ebeam curing along with innovative solutions for flexible consumer product packaging applications. Printers, packaging printers, converters and finishers will learn about the benefits that ebeam technology can deliver for their businesses from presentations by leading industry experts on photopolymer chemistry and low energy electron beam surface curing technology.
The seminar will take place at the Georgia Power Customer Resource Center, on January 25, 8am – 16:30pm and is now open for registration on the ebeam seminar page.
The session will feature presentations on:
- Electron beams and inkjet ink technology
- Photopolymer chemistry & curing processes
- Photopolymer chemistry indirect food-contact compliance
- Advancements in primers and varnishes
- Advancements in laminating adhesives
During the seminar, attendees will have the opportunity to network over lunch, as well as engage in a round table discussion.
The seminar forms part of an ongoing series of engaging and thought-provoking sessions that make electron beam technology more accessible. Past sessions have been held in China, Japan, Germany, UK, and Belgium to great success and have highlighted the benefits for businesses and solution developers looking to accelerate their innovation journey and increase their competitive market advantage.